Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not much for the long hair

So here is the current state of the head, eyebrows and eyelashes have thickened up. I'm trying to age her up a little also. I've added some new details to the texture.


I'm definitely no hairdresser... Bellow is several hair styles I had gone through and rejected. With long hair I'm finding it's freaking tricky to control all the strands of hair, and most tutorial methods I've seen are shown with really short hair...

So this method was a fail because the hair just didn't seam grounded to the head, the weird kinking on the her right side was an easy fix, but the feel of the hair was wrong. So I scrapped it.


Hair Helmet anyone?


Again these hairstyles are the rejects and I'm just posting my process and problems I'm facing...

No comments:

Post a Comment