Friday, May 14, 2010

Pretty close to where I want her

So I had some issues with Maya crashing when rendering out my scene, it had to do with the displacement node creating a new render engine and then hair crashing maya out because there was a new render engine.

So I have my model close to done, most likely some modeling tweaks here and there but no major reworks. Some skin shader tweaks also, tho I think you can tweak skin forever and day. I'm happy with how the skin turned out as it was my first hand painted skin. So right now it's my low bar and high bar I guess.

Tweaks I'm going to hit, is the eyebrows, the nose nostril area and the bridge area. The normal map may be reading to harshly right now, making some things look a little too sharp, which is the reverse of the problem I was having before where none of the details were really showing up that well.

Any guesses to who she is? Send me an MSN or post a comment :).

No comments:

Post a Comment